snoats

All 120 Game Reviews

29 w/ Responses

yim yum!!!

I think this game is alright. The only criticisms I'll say is that the hitboxes aren't sometimes clear and the direction you face when you spawn back into a checkpoint. I think that the direction you face whenever you spawn into a checkpoint shouldn't be where the player is facing. It should be more about where the track is facing. You'll also occasionally hit some invisible area where you would think would be some empty air. It is a minor complaint though, so just take it with a grain of salt though since I was still able to win races.
Other than that, pretty cool graphics and fun controls once you get used to it.

MohamedYassin responds:

Thank you so much for the feed back ! i did not want to add the direction of car to give more challenge as the game is it too fast could add it in the future and adjust the colliders

i guess the naked ladies were alright but i wanna kick more guys in cum!!!

TheMillz responds:

Take your philosophies to the streets!

game doesn't work at all

Malachi1289 responds:

fixed

PUT THIS ON EPIC GAMES STORE NOW!!

KrazyKernel responds:

lolz

GOOD STUFF!!! You honestly did a surprisingly good job with the graphics with mixing in pixel graphics and HD particle effects (unless I am dumb and those are actually pixelated). It actually makes this game stand out more compared to other HTML platformers and it does bring in a feeling of discovering a retro game and finding out some elements that were ahead of its time. I also like little blob creatures, and this game has a lot of that lol. The gameplay is pretty well-paced, and progress doesn't really slow down badly. I have to applaud you for the musicians you chose, because DAMN, that really elevates the feeling I talked about earlier.

Anyways, that's about all I have to say. Although I am admittedly tired, I will come back and finish this game sometime soon!!

Yword responds:

Thank you so much! :)

"I ju$t tri3d 20rd3r (via t3h app) fr0m 3v3ry r3$taurant in my ar3a and n0n3 0f t3hm hav3 t3h Crizpy Chick3n $andwich Tac0 any l0n63r. T3h 0nly plac3 I can $33 it m3nti0n$ in t3h m3nu iz in my fav0rit3$ $3cti0n. Ar3 t3hy dizc0ntinuin6 it alr3ady? 0r iz it p0$$ibl3 t3hr3'$ ju$t a $h0rta63 0f $0m3 0f t3h in6r3di3nt$ in all t3h r3$taurant$ within 10 mil3$ 0f m3?"

fuck frank!

An interesting look back into past Newgrounds!

Legit cool game!

occasionally grows from the soil

A ss @snoats